Welcome to the IT Dept/Training list...your ultimate source for getting the latest information from the IT Dept and learning basic skills on computers.
As a subscriber to the IT Dept/Training list, you will begin receiving emails on a regular basis informing you of upcoming training sessions on different computer topics.
In addition, these Training sessions are open to MSOE students, staff and faculty to attend. All training sessions are FREE.
Once you subscribe, you will receive messages regarding Training sessions being offered on a variety of topics:
* Backing up your Data!
* Ioxphere Survey Software!
* Outlook for Time Management!
* Using Publisher to Create Newsletters, Signs, Posters, Invitations and more!
* Protecting Yourself from Spyware!
* How to Optimize your Computer for Peak Performance!
* Creating Your Personal Web Page!
* Customize Your Windows!
* How Well Do You Know Word!
* Learn How to Edit Your Registry!
* How to Use Microsoft Programs!
* How Mailing Lists and Web Pages Can Help Grow Your Student Organization!
...just to name a few of the Training sessions to be offered in the future.
So thanks for being a part of the CCSD/Training list and we look forward to seeing you at the sessions.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the Training
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to Training by filling out the following
This is a closed list, which means your subscription
will be held for approval. You will be notified of the list
moderator's decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.