Welcome to the MSOE Family Contact List [MFCL]...your ultimate source for keeping families aware of what's happening at MSOE.
As a subscriber to the MFCL list, you will begin receiving emails on a monthly basis informing you of upcoming events, activities and important dates or deadlines that MSOE feels you would like to be aware of.
This list is maintained by the Office of Student Life.
* "FAMILY TIES" Campus E-News: which will keep you up to date on all the exciting things taking place on the MSOE campus.
* FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE DEADLINES: be notified of when certain deadlines are and also what type of financial assistance may be available to students.
* REGISTRATION: keep informed of when student registration deadlines are, drop dates, class breaks, and other important information from the Registrar's Office.
* HEALTH AWARENESS: find out what immunizations are available for students, health form submission deadlines, student insurance updates and more.
* SAFETY & SECURITY: you'll be kept informed of any safety & security issues at MSOE, including great information on prevention.
* COMMENCEMENT: find out the latest information on commencement for each quarter.
* CAMPUS TRADITIONS: find out when Welcome Week is or what is taking place during Family Weekend.
So if you want your family/friends to be a part of all that's happening on the MSOE Campus, then stay subscribed to the MFCL...you'll be glad you did. We hope that even after graduation, your families/friends will remain on the list.
For more information on any campus event or on any message you received from the MFCL, please contact any member of the Student Life Staff at (414) 277-7225 or email Rick at email@example.com.
We also encourage you to check out the campus calendars at:
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the MFCL
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to MFCL by filling out the following
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once
confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval
by the list moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's
decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.